The Minnesota Credit Union Network is a statewide organization that serves and supports the needs and interests of credit unions throughout Minnesota. The Network, working in conjunction with the Credit Union National Association (CUNA), provides hundreds of products and services, ensuring that Minnesota credit unions have access to the best financial options for their members.
MnCUN works on behalf of more than 400 credit union locations that serve over 1.6 million members. Activities include:
We are an association designed to ensure the success, growth and vitality of our member credit unions by creating a positive public environment through leadership, political advocacy, education, awareness and regulatory assistance.
- We believe in sustaining and defending the credit union model of a member-owned, not-for-profit, democratically-controlled financial cooperative.
- We value all member credit unions regardless of size, charter or geographic location.
- We believe credit unions are an essential service provider in the financial marketplace.
- We believe in the philosophy "people helping people” by encouraging and supporting our member credit unions to become involved in the communities they serve.
- We value people over profit.
- We believe in the preservation of a strong dual chartering system.
- We believe that all consumers should have the option to become a credit union member.
MnCUN Audit Reports