Working to deliver banking and payment technologies to credit unions worldwide, FIS and its sales and customer service partner, CSCU, together are the credit union industry's advocate, partner and leader in total payment solutions. Created by and for credit unions, CSCU is driven by the same principles that guide the industry. The company works exclusively with credit unions to provide a customized, holistic offering that maximizes value for credit unions and their members. CSCU's services and offerings are focused on driving the growth and success of its nearly 3,000 member credit unions.
To learn more about FIS and the products and services it has to offer your credit union and its members, contact Vickie Ganrude, MnCUN Director of Business Development, by email or at (651) 288-5515.
3rd Quarter 2011
Look to FIS for your technology needs
Credit unions seeking cutting-edge financial service and payment technology need to look no further than FIS. FIS delivers banking and payments technologies to more than 14,000 financial institutions and businesses in more than 100 countries worldwide. Serving financial institutions of all sizes, it provides financial institution core processing, card issuer and transaction processing services.
No other organization offers the breadth of product and the depth of integration that FIS offers. With more than four decades of experience and thousands of customers, FIS has everything credit unions need to provide innovative and reliable EFT and payment processing solutions. From card issuing to transaction acquiring, FIS provides web-enabled, end-to-end products and services that credit unions can count on.
Check out FIS today and discover how it can provide solutions to take your credit union to the next level. To learn more about FIS, contact MnCUN Director of Business Development Vickie Ganrude by email or at (651) 288-5515.
2nd Quarter 2011
FIS makes finding Visa products easy for consumers
Competing with banks for credit cards just got easier for FIS clients. The company recently introduced its "Find A Card” service, which provides consumers a quick and easy way to find the Visa product that best suits their needs.
Credit unions currently using FIS can sign up for free with Card Services for Credit Unions (CSCU) to have their card offering listed in this online tool. When a consumer clicks on a card that meets their needs, they will be taken to the credit union's homepage to learn more about the Visa product. To assist consumers, credit unions can spruce up their home page with current, easy-to-find Visa product information and an online application. Visit the CSCU web site to have your information added to Visa.com’s Find A Card listing.
Discover the benefits FIS has to offer your credit union and its members. For more information about this or other products offered by FIS, contact MnCUN Director of Business Development Vickie Ganrude by email or at (651) 288-5515.
1st Quarter 2011
Discover financial solutions with FIS
Are you seeking innovative ways to reach Generation Y, small businesses, the underbanked, or any other niche group? FIS is one of the world's top-ranked technology providers to the financial services industry, and they offer the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet your credit union’s needs.
FIS’ number one goal is to help you succeed. Each of their solutions has the strength to help make you more profitable, and the power to help you manage whatever comes next. FIS’ proven solutions serve many markets, including:
- Automotive Finance – Integrated loan and lease automotive finance servicing system.
- Card Services – Comprehensive, customized and flexible solutions and services for credit, debit and merchant card processing
- Check Services – Complete check management programs and solutions for collecting outstanding check debt.
- Commercial Lending – An enterprise-wide, integrated technology solution that supports the entire commercial lending process.
- Community Banking – Core processing, eBanking, check imaging and business intelligence tools to optimize efficiencies, mitigate risks, maximize revenues and strengthen customer relationships.
- ePayments – Electronic banking solutions to generate additional revenue, increase/retain market share and decrease operating expenses.
- Loan Syndication and Trading – Integrated functional modules that support the lending process from deal building through servicing and trading.
- Technology Support – Technology solutions and services to meet all your business needs.
- Wealth Management – Tools and services to strengthen relationships with investors and grow business.
Check out FIS today and discover the various ways they can partner with you to provide solutions that will take your credit union to the next level. To learn more about FIS, contact MnCUN Director of Business Development Vickie Ganrude by email or at (651) 288-5515.