Love my Credit Union Rewards
Invest in America changes name to Love my Credit Union Rewards
On August 1, 2014, Invest in America became Love My Credit Union Rewards.
Invest in America was originally created in 2008 during the financial crisis to support the U.S. Auto Industry, provide meaningful auto discounts to credit union members and to help credit unions gain auto loans.
Six years later, the program has grown to offer many other exclusive discounts to credit union members, and it will continue to grow with new partners, enhanced technology and new marketing options. So the time is right to transition the program to Love My Credit Union Rewards.
Love My Credit Union Rewards introduced:
- A new customer website.
- Shopping categories including: Auto, Home, Technology and Entertainment, Finance, Shopping and Invest in America.
- Love to Shop, which replaces Shop America, with a new platform that provides exclusive daily offers to bring members back more often.
- New marketing materials to promote the overall rewards program, individual discounts and materials that support the bundled discount categories.
To continue to show credit union support for U.S. based companies, Invest in America will still be displayed as a category on the website homepage, as well as the logo will appear on the discounts that are from U.S. based companies.
In addition to the new name, the new program features simplified marketing requirements and new, bundled enrollment options.
Marketing requirements have been standardized across all individual programs:
- One direct-to-member communication for at least 3 of 4 calendar quarters.
- Banner placement, home page preferred, within 30 days of enrollment and continuously thereafter.
- Lobby materials displayed continuously.
Bundled Enrollment Options
You can still enroll in individual partner programs, but now you can also enroll in bundles - where similar partners are grouped together. There are 4 bundles available:
- All - includes all Love My Credit Union Rewards Partners.
- Auto - auto related discounts that help boost auto loans.
- Home - home related discounts that can help drive mortgages and refi's.
- Invest in America - to continue to show credit union support for U.S. based companies, Invest in America will still be displayed as a category on the website homepage.
Bundled Marketing Requirements:
- One direct-to-member communication each quarter.
- Banner placement, homepage preferred, within 30 days of enrollment and continuously thereafter.
- Lobby materials displayed continuously.
What do I need to do now that the program is changing?
Invest in America helps credit unions write more auto loans
Credit unions looking for auto loans should turn to Invest in America. Research shows that those participating in this program see an increase loans. Plus Invest in America provides credit unions resources to market the program to members.
In further support of credit unions and members, the Invest in America program was established at the end of 2008. Thanks to our partnerships, credit union members can receive terrific discounts on a new car, online shopping, flowers, wireless services and more. View the Invest in America credit union member offers.
Invest in America is committed to making its GM program a success at your credit union. Program benefits include:
- Preferred pricing discount;
- General web banners;
- Marketing email templates;
- General inserts/take ones;
- General lobby posters;
- E-statement creative;
- Newsletter articles and email messages copy;
- Email services from CU Solutions Group;
- Website and social media content;
- Loan links on GM microsite; and
- Weekly emails of in-market members.
Credit unions can choose from two levels of participation – Premium or Standard – based on the amount of marketing they can commit to. This allows all credit unions to participate and continue to offer this valuable discount and benefit of membership to their members.
To enroll in the Credit Union Member Discount from GM and take advantage of all it has to offer, please visit the Invest in America Partner Center and click on Credit Union Enrollment Forms.
While visiting the Partner Center, you can also get program information by clicking on GM ProgramOverview. With questions about Invest in America, contact MnCUN Director of Business Development Vickie Ganrude by email or at (651) 288-5515.