CU SucceedAccording to CUNA, the average age of a credit union member is 47. However, the future of credit unions lies in the hands of those under the age of the 30. Now more than ever, credit unions have the opportunity and responsibility to recruit younger members. Discover an easy way to communicate with them! CU Succeed® is an affordable turn-key program to help you implement a professional, comprehensive teen club without spending lots of time or money. Through CU Succeed®, your credit union will be provided with all the necessary tools to manage its teen club. The program is a partnership of 28 credit union leagues around the nation, including the Minnesota Credit Union Network.
CU Succeed® and discover the products and services it has to offer your credit union.
With questions about CU Succeed®, contact Vickie Ganrude, MnCUN Director of Business Development, by e-mail or at (651) 288-5515
2nd Quarter 2012
CU Succeed helps credit unions survive the "Big Boom”
Over the next 10-20 years, Baby Boomers will pass $40 trillion to Generation Y. It is vital that credit unions develop youth programs and products today so that this money comes back to them in the future. CU Succeed can help credit unions survive the "Big Boom" by providing them resources to reach out to the next generation of credit union members.
CU Succeed offers two youth programs to credit unions:
- The Kirby Kangaroo Club educates kids about the importance of practicing good savings habits, as well as teaching the credit union difference.
- The Teens Financial Network guides teen members through financial milestones such as buying their first car, applying for a student loan, or budgeting for college. This comprehensive program provides both traditional and electronic marketing channels to successfully reach this group and maintain their membership throughout adulthood.
Check out CU Succeed today and discover how they can help you build the next generation of credit union members. For more information, contact MnCUN Vice President – Network Service Corporation John Ferstlby email or (651) 288-5505.
3rd Quarter 2011
Youth & credit unions: An extraordinary pair
Is your credit union looking for ways to increase youth involvement? With CU Succeed®’s turn-key youth marketing programs, your credit union can more effectively serve younger members today and in the future. The benefits of the program include maximized loyalty and minimized uncertainty.
- Offer products that will carry your members through their current life stages into their borrowing years
- Make your credit union the main resource for financial needs including products, services and education for younger members
- Teach your young members the credit union difference through CU Succeed®’s engaging websites, newsletters and marketing tools
- Grow your young members into savvy, responsible and loyal adult members
- Ensure the survival of your credit union by reducing your average age of membership
- Guarantee responsible membership by teaching younger members financial education and sound money practices
For more information about CU Succeed, visit the MnCUN Strategic Alliances page of the Network website. With questions about CU Succeed, contact MnCUN Director of Business Development Vickie Ganrude by email or at (651) 288-5515.
2nd Quarter 2011
CU Succeed is committed to your success
CU Succeed® is not just another vendor looking to make a quick buck. They are a cooperative venture of 25 state credit union leagues around the nation committed to helping you build a successful teen club at your credit union.
CU Succeed® is an affordable, turn-key program that enables credit unions to implement a professional, comprehensive teen club without spending lots of time or money. Through CU Succeed®, your credit union will be provided with all the necessary tools to manage its teen club. Here are some of the ways they work to help your credit union:
- A nationwide toll-free number
- Technical support by phone or email
- Convenient online ordering
- In-depth assistance for conducting teen seminars and events
- An implementation plan to help you get started
- A member services website with lots of helpful tools
- Text for letters to parents, teens, and school officials
- Text for your credit union newsletter
- Helpful tips on how to manageg your program successfully
- Templates for customized messages
These are just a few of the ways CU Succeed® is there to serve you. For more information about the products and services they have to offer, contact MnCUN Director of Business Development Vickie Ganrude by email or at (651) 288-5515.