Throughout the year, MnCUN hosts several conferences focused on providing credit union professionals and volunteers knowledge and resources to tackle the movement's current obstacles and opportunities. With conferences ranging from the Annual Meeting to the Bankruptcy & Collections Conference to the Marketing Conference, individuals can find an event that meets their educational needs.
- Western States Volunteers Conference: Jan. 27-29, 2013 – Monte Carlo Hotel, Las Vegas
Geared toward board members, supervisory committee members, credit committee members and all interested volunteers, this conference provides vital industry updates, strategic tools and information on market trends. Volunteers will develop a strategic direction for their credit union and can network and exchange ideas with other credit union volunteers from across the country.
- MnCUN's Credit Union Day at the Capitol: Jan. 29, 2013 – Saint Paul RiverCentre, St. Paul
At CU Day, professionals and volunteers bring the credit union message to elected officials. Participants recieve political updates and visit legislators at the state Capitol. The event concludes with an afternoon reception.
- CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference: Feb. 24-28, 2013 – Washington, D.C.
Held in Washington, D.C., GAC provides attendees the opportunity to learn about national political and credit union issues and to meet with Minnesota's federal representatives.
- Lending Conference: April 22-23, 2013 – Twin Cities
This educational event will offer credit unions new insights, perspectives and tools for tackling today's lending challenges and tomorrow's lending opportunities.
- MnCUN Annual Meeting: May 17-18, 2012 – Bloomington
The 2013 Annual Meeting will feature two days of business meetings, educaitonal sessions,networking opportunities and entertainment. The conference will also feature Minnesota's largest credit union tradeshow.
- CEO Conference: July 17-19, 2013 – Duluth
Targeted specifically toward credit union CEOs, this conference will discuss the issues, obstacles and opportunities facing credit union CEOs and their staff.
- MnCUN Fall Conference: Sept. 6-8 – Madden's Resort, Brainerd
Filled with educaitonal sessions, entertainment, and recreation opportunities, this event provides a weekend of learning and fun. Sessions are geared toward credit union professionals and volunteers.
- 2013 Supervisory Committee Workshops: Sept. 24 – Duluth; Sept. 26 – St. Cloud; Oct. 16 – St. Paul
Geared toward volunteers, this workshop will provide an overview of the Supervisory Committee's duties and responsibilities.
- Hike the Hill: Oct. 1-3 – Washington, D.C.
Hike the Hill is a national program coordinated by MnCUN and CUNA to bring credit union professionals and volunteers to Washington, D.C., to meet with Minnesota's Congressional Delegation.
- Credit Union Day at the Capitol: This event brings credit union professionals and volunteers to the Minnesota State Capitol for a day of advocacy and political involvement. During the event, attendees meet with state legislators to build relationships and discuss current issues. CU Day also includes educational sessions, a luncheon featuring a legislative briefing and keynote speakers, and an afternoon reception.
- MnCUN Annual Meeting & Convention: MnCUN's Annual Meeting & Convention includes two days of business meetings, educational sessions and networking. The conference also features the state's largest credit union tradeshow, along with the Network's annual awards banquet.
- Fall Conference: Held at Madden's Resort in Brainerd, Fall Conference is a weekend of education and recreation. The event features sessions on current hot topics, networking opportunities and amenities for relaxation and recreation.