Throughout the year, MnCUN hosts several conferences focused on providing credit union professionals and volunteers knowledge and resources to tackle the movement's current obstacles and opportunities.
- MnCUN's Credit Union Day at the Capitol: Jan. 27, 2015 – Saint Paul RiverCentre, St. Paul
At CU Day, professionals and volunteers bring the credit union message to elected officials. Participants recieve political updates and visit legislators at the state Capitol. The event concludes with an afternoon reception.
- CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference: March 8-11, 2015 – Washington, D.C.
Held in Washington, D.C., GAC provides attendees the opportunity to learn about national political and credit union issues and to meet with Minnesota's federal representatives.
- MnCUN Annual Meeting: April 10-11, 2015 – Bloomington
The 2014 Annual Meeting will feature two days of business meetings, educational sessions, networking opportunities and entertainment, all in a new location – The Radisson Blu at the Mall of America. The conference also features Minnesota's largest credit union tradeshow.
- CEO Conference: June 10-12, 2015 – Duluth
Targeted specifically toward credit union CEOs, this conference will discuss the issues, obstacles and opportunities facing credit union CEOs and their staff.
- MnCUN Fall Conference: Sept. 7-11, 2015 – Madden's Resort, Brainerd
Filled with educaitonal sessions, entertainment, and recreation opportunities, this event provides a weekend of learning and fun. Sessions are geared toward credit union professionals and volunteers.