What do I get for my MnCUN dues?
Credit unions annually make tough decisions on where to apportion funds. You may wonder, "What do I get for my dues to the Minnesota Credit Union Network?”
A valid question!
The list below provides a basic outline of MnCUN's services and resources that are supported, in whole or in part, by your dues dollars. Each item also includes a link that you can follow for additional information.
- Full-time lobbying activities at the state and federal levels (more)
- GREAT grassroots advocacy program (more)
- Annual compliance publications and online library (more)
- Employment listings and resume summaries (more)
- Weekly e-newsletter to keep members abreast of general credit union news, legislative developments, action alerts, educational opportunities, compliance information and deadlines (more)
- Networking opportunities through events and department-specific roundtable meetings (more)
- Gen Y outreach resources (more)
- The most recent Minnesota Credit Union Statistical Profile (more)
- An informative, interactive website (more)
- Inclusion in the national credit union finder – ASmarterChoice.org – used by consumers seeking a credit union (more)
- Product & service discounts and group pricing through strategic alliances (more)
- Onsite assistance in a variety of operational and technical areas, along with fee-based offerings at reasonable prices (more)
- Webinars On Demand (more)
- Compliance call center (more)
- Young professionals networking group, The Crew (more)
- Online CU directory (more)
- Chapter involvement, support and communications (more)
- Collective strength and unity of the entire CU movement (more)
Through our consistent presence and valuable service offerings, MnCUN has maintained an affiliation rating of above 90 percent for more than a decade. We do not take lightly our obligation to you, our members, and we value your continued trust in us.
Affiliation is key to our success and to the success of the industry. We appreciate the opportunity to serve credit unions across the state, working together to meet present and future challenges. With questions about your membership with the Minnesota Credit Union Network, visit the MnCUN Membership page of the Network website or contact MnCUN Vice President – Association Services Kristina Wright by email or at (651) 288-5507.