Fall Leadership Conference
The Minnesota Credit Union Network invites you to attend its annual Fall Leadership Conference Sept.11 to 13. This event features industry experts providing insight and relevant information on top credit union issues.
Session topics include:
- How Big Data Is Forever Changing Credit Unions – Ron Galloway
- The Payments Revolution: How Apple Pay, Bitcoin & Others Are Innovating & Disrupting Financial Technology – Ron Galloway
- Marketing to Millennials – Cynthia Campbell, Filene Research Institute
- Prize Linked Savings – Doorways 2 Dreams
- Minnesota's Political Landscape – Tom Hauser
Held at Madden's Resort in Brainerd, Fall Leadership Conference also offers attendees many amenities that provide relaxation and recreation. Madden's offers first-rate dining, and unrivaled leisure activities – including top-notch golf courses. It's business casual throughout the weekend for conference participants, including at the Saturday evening banquet.
With valuable networking opportunities, informational workshops and entertainment, this conference has something for everyone.