- The Pulse – The political section of MnCUN’s weekly e-newsletter The Pulse keeps credit unions up-to-date on political activities – such as Hike the Hill and Credit Union Day at the Capitol – and various state and federal political issues that concern credit unions.
- Credit Union Courier – Provides information to both state and federal elected officials on timely credit union issues. Features general credit union news, statistics, and snapshots of credit unions.
- GREAT Review – Keeps members of Minnesota’s GrassRoots Education & Action Team (GREAT) informed about MnCUN political programs and legislative developments that affect credit unions. Only members of GREAT are eligible to receive this newsletter – join GREAT today!
- Session Summary 2012 – Summarizes the laws passed in the 2012 Legislative Session that directly or indirectly affect credit unions.
- CU Day at the Capitol 2012: Legislator Handout – Created for MnCUN's Credit Union Day at the Capitol, this document informs Minnesota legislators about Minnesota credit union facts, issues, and statistics.
- CU Day at the Capitol 2012: Participant Book – Created for MnCUN's Credit Union Day at the Capitol, this booklet overviews essential information for meeting with elected officials, including legislative meeting tips, talking points, statistics, and Minnesota Legislative information.
- MnCUN Political Fundraising Guide – Provides credit unions an overview of the important role political action committees (PACs) play in credit unions' advocacy efforts. The guide includes tools to navigate the complex, and often confusing, laws governing political contributions.