Vendor Involvement Program (V.I.P.) Participant Information
The Minnesota Credit Union Network created its Vendor Involvement Program (V.I.P.) in 2005. VIP provides committed service organizations with an opportunity to work with MnCUN and increase visibility among Minnesota credit unions. Designed to optimize business relationships with Minnesota credit unions, this program combines advertising, Annual Meeting and Fall Conference packages, and the opportunity to participate in new MnCUN initiatives.
Participants of MnCUN’s Vendor Involvement Program must offer professional service, quality product lines and competitive pricing. These companies must appreciate the qualities that make credit unions unique and understand the importance of providing the best service possible to Minnesota’s credit union members.
Annual participation benefits are based on the calendar year, Jan. 1-Dec. 31, with an enrollment fee of $1,500. Enhanced V.I.P. packages can be added to your enrollment to streamline participation and payment in MnCUN's major events. For program details or to request an informational brochure, contact MnCUN Vice President – Network Service Corporation John Ferstl at (651) 288-5505 or MnCUN Director of Business Development Vickie Ganrude at (651) 288-5515.
Read the full Vendor Involvement Program Terms & Conditions.
FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS: V.I.P. Application
FOR REPEAT PARTICIPANTS: V.I.P. Renewal
- A company listing on the Network website – which boasts nearly 25,000 pageviews per month – that includes a summary of products and services (up to 100 words), logo, contact information and a link to your website
- A digital advertisement included in a rotating banner on the MnCUN online Event Calendar, which is the most-visited webpage
- A special MnCUN Annual Meeting package option that includes discounted tradeshow booth space
- Consideration for sponsorship and speaking opportunities at MnCUN events
- V.I.P. participant recognition at Annual Meeting and Fall Conference, and an advance list of conference registrants
- A company-provided one-page stuffer/insert in the MnCUN Annual Meeting and/or Fall Conference registration packet
- Inclusion in the Vendor Involvement Program Directory
- Use of MnCUN logo (requires MnCUN approval)
View All 2014 V.I.P. Participants
2014 V.I.P. Directory: This digital directory showcases V.I.P. participants, along with a company description and contact information.
Note: Participation in the Vendor Involvement Program does not constitute an endorsement by the Minnesota Credit Union Network.