The Minnesota Credit Union Network understands the importance of maintaining relationships with various organizations that provide products and services to credit unions. We value companies who offer professional service and quality pricing to help our member credit unions better-serve Minnesota consumers.
To be added to MnCUN’s database to receive mailings about vendor opportunities, golf tournaments or fundraisers, register as a vendor on the Network website. Please choose the "products & services” department from the drop-down list, indicate the reason for your message, and include the appropriate company contact person’s name, address and e-mail address in the box provided.
MnCUN offers two credit union exhibit hall opportunities per year, one in the spring and one in the fall.
Strategic Alliances & Business Partners
MnCUN and the Network Service Corporation (NSC) form strategic endorsement relationships with various vendors to help credit unions compete in today’s financial environment. Strategic Alliances are structured relationships and consist of individual, personalized agreements. The Credit Union National Association also has a number of companies that it endorses, a listing of which you can also find online.
For additional information, Strategic Alliance criteria, and an application form, please contact MnCUN Vice President – Network Service Corporation John Ferstl by email or at (651) 288-5505.
VENDOR INVOLVEMENT PROGRAM / ADVERTISING WITH MNCUN
The Minnesota Credit Union Network does not have standard newsletter or print ad rates. What we offer instead is participation in our Vendor Involvement Program (V.I.P.). V.I.P. was created in 2005, combining advertising, exhibit hall packages, and other benefits. Participation in the program does not constitute an endorsement by MnCUN.
- Inclusion in the online credit union Solutions Directory: vendors are organized by service provided helping credit unions find the right partner for their needs.
- Scrolling Ad: partner organizations’ logos continuously rotate on internal pages of the MnCUN website. Logos are randomized and linked to company webpages.
- Discounted tradeshow registration and preferential booth placement
- V.I.P. participant recognition at Annual Meeting and Fall Conference, and an advance list of conference registrants
- Opportunity to include promotional information in Annual Meeting or Fall Leadership Conference attendees’ registration packets
- Inclusion in the annual V.I.P. Directory digital publication
- Consideration for sponsorship and speaking opportunities at MnCUN events
- Use of MnCUN logo (requires MnCUN approval)
Annual participation benefits are based on the calendar year, Jan. 1-Dec. 31, with an enrollment fee of $1,500. Enhanced V.I.P. packages can be added to your enrollment to streamline participation and payment in MnCUN's major events.
Read the full Vendor Involvement Program Terms & Conditions.
FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS: V.I.P. Application
FOR REPEAT PARTICIPANTS: V.I.P. Renewal
For more information on the V.I.P., contact MnCUN Vice President – Network Service Corporation John Ferstl by email or at (651) 288-5505.