Red Flags for Identity Theft, the Bribery Act and the Consumer Privacy Act require institution-wide training because these regulations are getting more attention during compliance examinations. This webinar will fully cover these three regulations/acts to fulfill training requirements and will arm staff with the information they need to ensure proper procedures are followed. Program highlights include:
- Indicators that a member's identity may have been compromised
- Bank Bribery Act sample policy language
- Cheat sheet of Bank Bribery Act major requirements
- Privacy of Consumer Financial Information sample policy language
- Cheat sheet of consumer privacy major requirements
- Quiz covering important aspects of these regulations.
Presenter: Ann Brode, Brode Consulting, Inc.
Who should attend: Branch Managers, Collectors, Compliance Officers, Frontline, IT Staff, Lenders, Operations, Tellers, Trainers and CEOs
Time: 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Cost: $209 (includes archive)
Registration deadline: Friday, Sept. 7
Coupling telephone conference interaction with website technology, this session brings informative, interactive training directly to you. During the webinar, you'll view a real time PowerPoint presentation on your computer while listening to the audio connection via telephone.
While credit unions are encouraged to use the webinar to train multiple individuals at once, the credit union will be charged for each computer connection that uses its login code. Participants will receive login instructions and handout materials via email prior to the webinar. In addition after the session, registrants will receive a CD-ROM.