Webinar – IRA Year-End Issues
From 2:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Online registration is closed.
This session will explore common IRA problems, critical issues and how to handle them before Dec. 31. Participants will learn about:
- Age 70½ distributions, waivers, and penalties
- Annuity payouts for those using the exception to premature distributions
- Inherited IRAs: reporting and handling when it is a spouse or non-spouse
- Conversions, re-characterizations, revocations
- Compliance calendar and due dates
- Year-end reporting and preparing for tax time
Who should attend: IRA Administrators, Compliance, Frontline, Operations and CEOs
Time: 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Registration Deadline: Monday, Dec. 5
Coupling telephone conference interaction with web site technology, this session brings informative, interactive training directly to you. During the webinar, you'll view a real time PowerPoint presentation on your computer while listening to the audio connection via telephone.
While credit unions are encouraged to use the webinar to train multiple individuals at once, the credit union will be charged for each computer connection that uses its login code. Participants will receive login instructions and handout materials via e-mail prior to the webinar. In addition after the session, registrants will receive a CD-ROM.
« Go to Upcoming Event List