Webinar – Paper Checks, Remote Capture & More
2 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Online registration is closed.
This year-end wrap-up will provide credit unions with a deposit checklist to help them prepare for 2012. The session will review the top 10 deposit compliance issues in 2011 and provide direction for the next year. Participants will learn about:
- Overdraft protection program guidance, lawsuits and regulations
- Bank Secrecy Act: Chapter X renumbering and new forms
- SAR confidentiality rule changes
- Regulation CC changes and disclosures
- Disclosures and requirements for share insurance changes
- Interest reporting regarding IRS letters on mismatched names and TINs
- FinCEN e-filing
- Changes to direct deposit regulations with international ACH transactions
Who should attend: Compliance Officers, Operations Staff and CEOs
Time: 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Registration Deadline: Thursday, Dec. 15
Coupling telephone conference interaction with web site technology, this session brings informative, interactive training directly to you. During the webinar, you'll view a real time PowerPoint presentation on your computer while listening to the audio connection via telephone.
While credit unions are encouraged to use the webinar to train multiple individuals at once, the credit union will be charged for each computer connection that uses its login code. Participants will receive login instructions and handout materials via e-mail prior to the webinar. In addition after the session, registrants will receive a CD-ROM.
« Go to Upcoming Event List