Regulation Z and appraisal standards have brought changes to the rules and requirements – from the new appraisal format to higher-risk loan appraisals to evaluation requirements. This webinar will ensure credit unions' appraisal procedures are up-to-date and will pass examiner standards. The session will provide:
- Requirements for automated valuation models, tax valuations and broker price opinions
- Appraisal rules regarding higher-risk mortgages
- Guidelines for "reasonable and customary fees
- An easy reference guide for the new appraisal format
- An appraisal review process expected by the examiners
- A sample appraisal review checklist for residential property
Attendees will also be provided notes on the appraisal format changes, as well as Word files of sample documents and policy language.
Presenter: Ann Brode, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Who should attend:Auditors, Compliance Officers, Lenders and CEOs
Time: 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Cost: $209 (includes archive)
Registration deadline: Monday, Jan. 2
Coupling telephone conference interaction with website technology, this session brings informative, interactive training directly to you. During the webinar, you'll view a real time PowerPoint presentation on your computer while listening to the audio connection via telephone.
While credit unions are encouraged to use the webinar to train multiple individuals at once, the credit union will be charged for each computer connection that uses its login code. Participants will receive login instructions and handout materials via e-mail prior to the webinar. In addition after thesession, registrants will receive a CD-ROM.