NCUA Town Hall Webinar
2 p.m.-4 p.m.
The session will feature information on the latest updates from the NCUA and will give credit union professionals and volunteers the opportunity to ask the regulator questions. Specific topics that will be covered during the webinar include:
- Credit union industry performance;
- NCUA's low-income credit union eligibility initiative;
- NCUA's Regulatory Modernization Initiative;
- The corporate credit union resolution;
- The new Office of National Examinations & Supervision; and
- Recently finalized and proposed rules.
If you have a question you would like answered during the session, you can email it to the agency at WebinarQuestions@ncua.gov. Webinar participants will also be able to submit questions during the session.
Time: 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Oct. 3
« Go to Upcoming Event List