NCUA Town Hall Webinar
2 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
National Credit Union Administration Board Chairman Debbie Matz will host a free town hall webinar on Thursday, July 18.
The webinar will feature updates on a range of subjects, including:
- Credit union industry performance;
- NCUA’s Regulatory Modernization Initiative and efforts to provide regulatory relief;
- NCUA’s proposed rule on derivatives;
- Emerging industry risks;
- Low-income credit unions;
- Emergency liquidity and the Central Liquidity Facility; and
- Guidance on credit ratings and risk management.
"Effective regulation requires an ongoing, two-way dialogue and the sharing of important information. I hope credit union professionals and volunteers will join us to hear the latest on developments within the industry and at NCUA, and to ask questions,” Chairman Matz said. "Everyone is welcome. These town hall webinars are one way we fulfill our commitment to informing the public about NCUA’s activities and providing a forum for discussion of important industry issues. There will be a lot to discuss, and I’m looking forward to a lively, interesting dialogue.”
Time: 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Registration Deadline: Thursday, July 18
Refer to www.ncua.gov/News/Pages/EV20130718TownHall.aspx for up to date information on this webinar.
« Go to Upcoming Event List