MnCUN Major Events
- March 8-12, 2015: Governmental Affairs Conference, Washington D.C.
- April 10-11, 2015: MnCUN Annual Meeting & Convention, Bloomington
- June 10-12, 2015: MnCUN CEO Conference, Duluth
- Sept. 11-13, 2015: MnCUN Fall Leadership Conference, Maddens on Gull Lake, Brainerd
- Sept. 29 - Oct. 1, 2015: Hike the Hill, Washington D.C.
- Compliance Calendar - includes important upcoming regulatory effective dates, and other filing deadlines.
- Proposed Rule Comment - proposed rules that are currently out for comment can be found on MnCUN's 2015 webpage
- Peer-to-Peer sessions - P2Ps provide credit union professionals the opportunity to participate
in cooperative meetings
to network and exchange ideas.
Webinars On Demand
Along with the upcoming live education sessions below, the Network also offers a host of On Demand sessions via web link. Simply order the sessions and use them at a time that's convenient for you!