MnCUN Major Events
- Feb. 20 – 25: GAC, Washington D.C.
- March 30 – April 1: Annual Conference, Bloomington
- June 8 – 10: CEO Conference, The Inn on Lake Superior, Duluth
- July 9: Financial Literacy 5k, Lake Normandale
- Sept. 8 – 10: Fall Leadership Conference, Madden's on Gull Lake, Brainerd
- Compliance Calendar - includes important upcoming regulatory effective dates, and other filing deadlines.
- Proposed Rule Comment - proposed rules that are currently out for comment can be found on MnCUN's 2015 webpage
- Peer-to-Peer sessions - P2Ps provide credit union professionals the opportunity to participate
in cooperative meetings to network and exchange ideas.
Webinars On Demand
Along with the upcoming live education sessions below, the Network also offers a host of On Demand sessions via web link. Simply order the sessions and use them at a time that's convenient for you!