||US Federal Credit Union
||Member Service Rep./Teller
|Type of Position:
||High School / GED
Description & Details
The Lakeville Branch has a full-time Financial Services Representative position available. This position provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service to our members through all delivery methods, while maintaining confidentiality of member information. This position is responsible for identifying member product opportunities and recommending USFCU products to enhance member relationships with the credit union and provide quality sales referrals. The Financial Services Representative will open financial accounts for new and existing members, processes member transactions and requests efficiently and accurately, independently respond to members’ questions, concerns and requests in a timely, competent manner, and maintain safety and security of our members, our employees and credit union assets by adhering to regulations, policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6-months sales and service experience gained from financial services and/or customer service experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Previous PC experience, Microsoft Office preferred.
- Math aptitude and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Demonstrate punctual and regular attendance.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible and dependable.
- Work independently while displaying initiative and decision making skills.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism while working under pressure.
- Be available to work various hours and locations as needed.
- Be available to work hours outside of the office to assist in community events and functions.
- Incumbents in this role are required to be compliant with the terms and conditions outlined in US Federal Credit Unions SAFE Act Policy, which includes the submission of fingerprints, the successful completion of a FBI background check and registration in Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours: Scheduled for 40-hours per week between the hours of Monday - Friday 8:30a.m - 6:00p.m with 2-3 Saturdays per month 9:00am - 1:00pm.
How to Apply / Contact