Affinity Plus Core Values:
- We trust people and are sincerely committed to building a relationship founded on trust with each person we serve
- We make a difference in people’s lives, one person at a time.
- We believe in the goodness of people and know they deserve better.
- We do what’s right for every member, every time.
- We value the uniqueness of each person we encounter.
As a Branch Manager, you will lead a team of engaged employees whose primary role is to build meaningful relationships with our members and make decisions that are aligned to help them meet their financial goals. In this role, you will build and sustain an environment of employee advocacy. You will partner with employees to successfully work with our members by removing barriers and providing necessary tools and guidance.
What are some of the tasks you may do on a day-to-day basis?
· Ensure operational excellence
· Create and implement branch business plan
· Manage the branch budget to meet branch revenue and expense objectives
· Direct the team of member advisors to effectively identify the financial needs of our members
· Clearly define roles and responsibilities to ensure that all employees understand what is expected
· Train and develop employees to successfully meet role expectations and expertise
· Provide onsite leadership, motivation and direction of organizational vision and goals
· Conduct regular team meetings and employee dialogs
· Integrate products and services with member needs
· Participate in recruitment process and training of new member advisors
· Promote awareness of Affinity Plus in the community we serve by actively participating in community organizations and activities
What does it take to be a Branch Manager?
· Flexibility to adapt and succeed in a fluid environment that changes based on member need
· Time management skills
· Ability to effectively coach and lead your team in driving opportunity for our members
· Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
· Critical thinking in making sound business decisions on behalf of the branch membership and the organization
· Driven and motivated about growing and expanding membership in order to have a stronger impact on people that live, work and participate in this community
· Strong decision making skills and performance to quality of work
· Excellent communication skills
· Development and implementation of business plan aligned with organizational goals and culture
· B.S./B.A. degree in business, finance or related field preferred or equivalent Branch Management experience
· Consumer and Real Estate lending experience preferred
· 5+ years leadership experience
· Sitting 70-75% and Standing 25-30%
· Working at a computer 90% of the day
· Bending, twisting, kneeling, stooping or crouching when appropriate, on occasion
· Repetitive movements, including but not limited to typing, mousing, phones, etc.
· Lift, carry, push or pull up to approx. 30 pounds (supplies, etc.)