Niel Devasir of Spire Credit Union named a 2016 40 Under 40 winner
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal © January 20, 2016 – The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal has announced the first round of our 2016 40 Under 40 honorees, a list that includes young business and community leaders from throughout the Twin Cities.
Each year, Business Journal editors sift through hundreds of nominations — more than 475 this year — and choose 40 leaders under the age of 40 who have already accomplished much in their professional lives while also taking a leading role in the Twin Cities community.
As we contacted honorees with news of their selection this year, we asked them to describe their 30s in one word (keeping in mind that, for some of the group, their 30s are still ahead of them). They share their responses in some of the accompanying photos.
Check back at MSPBJ.com each day for the rest of the week to see the newest honorees. Sign up for the MSPBJ Afternoon Edition and be among the first to see the latest winners. They’ll have more complete profiles in a special section next month.
If reading about them isn’t enough, you’ll can meet face-to-face at our annual 40 Under 40 cocktail reception, which you can register for here.
The first round of honorees are:
- Kate Boeckman, Thomson Reuters
- Emily Decker, Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.
- Niel Devasir, Spire Credit Union
- Siddharth Gandhi, Securian Financial Group Inc.
- Ryan Gilbertson, Northern Capital Partners
- Chad Halvorson, When I Work Inc.
- Muneer Karcher-Ramos, Saint Paul Promise Neighborhood
- Sean Keating, Oggi Professional Services
- Dena Meyer, Ecumen
- Alissa Montbriand, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Matt Rauenhorst, Opus Development Co.
- Anika Ward, State of Minnesota
View every 40 Under 40 winner from previous years in the alumni database, and see scenes from last year’s 40 Under 40 party here.
Mark Reilly manages daily and weekly coverage at the Business Journal newsroom.