CUES® announces 2016 executive award winners and hall of fame honorees
Monday, September 12, 2016
MADISON, WI (September 12, 2016) — CUES is pleased to announce its 2016 executive award winners and hall of famers.
The 2016 executive award winners are:
- CUES Outstanding Chief Executive – David Brock, CIE, CCE, CCUE, chief executive officer, Community Credit Union, Rockledge, Fla.
- CUES Exceptional Leader – Scott Daukas, CSE, chief risk officer, TwinStar CU, Olympia, Wash.
The following three executives will be inducted into the CUES Hall of Fame:
- Sally Dischler, CCE, CCUE, president/CEO, Heartland Credit Union, Madison, Wis.
- Joseph Melbourne, Jr, president/CEO, CFE FCU, Lake Mary, Fla.
- William Raker, CCE, president/CEO, Firefly Credit Union, Burnsville, Minn.
The CUES Outstanding Chief Executive award recognizes leaders at the CEO level who display professional achievement, support employee motivation, and are dedicated to their community.
The CUES Exceptional Leader award goes to non-chief executive officers and acknowledges these decision-makers for their ambition, participation, and devotion to their credit union and the industry.
The CUES Hall of Fame recognizes a lifetime of achievement and dedication to the credit union movement. These extraordinary leaders were chosen by CUES’ board of directors for their contributions to their profession and the industry; involvement in community service; and education and history of self-improvement.
All will be honored at CUES’ CEO/Executive Team Network™, October 23-26, 2016, Hyatt Regency Savannah, Savannah, Ga.
To learn more, visit cues.org/recognition (www.cues.org/recognition). Visit cues.org/cnet(www.cues.org/cnet) for details on, or to register for, CUES’ CEO/Executive Team Network.
CUES (http://www.cues.org) is a Madison, Wisconsin-based, independent, not-for-profit, international membership association for credit union executives. CUES’ mission is to educate and develop credit union CEOs, directors and future leaders.