The Network and CUNA form strategic endorsement relationships with various vendors to help your credit union compete in today’s financial environment. Through the Network Service Corporation (NSC), your credit union has access to a variety of products and services that help your organization meet the financial needs of its members.
For more information on any of the products and services listed below, please contact us.
- CO-OP Financial Services - Wholly-owned by its credit union shareholders, CO-OP provides volume discounts on products and services in five lines of business – CO-OP Network, CO-OP Check Imaging, CO-OP ATM Processing, CO-OP Card Services and CO-OP Shared Branching.
- CUNA Strategic Services - CUNA Strategic Services, Inc. (CSS) provides credit unions with access to high-quality products, services and technologies delivered with a competitive advantage that is made possible through volume pricing and strategic program development.
- MnCUSC Shared Branching - The shared branching network enables credit unions to provide their members with thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were at their home credit union.
- MnIPC - MnIPC provides credit unions with a cost effective facility for processing credit union member share drafts.
- NADA - NADA has produced its product for 78 years and remains the leading provider of vehicle guidebooks. They offer the widest array of used vehicle values available from a single source.
- PolicyAid - Through PolicyAid, credit unions have access to a comprehensive, online policy library that helps credit unions develop and maintain internal policies.
- CUNA Mutual Group - CUNA Mutual Group is a leading provider of financial services to cooperatives, credit unions and their members, and valued customers worldwide.
- AmeriCU Mortgage - Building upon credit unions' existing mortgage products and services, AmeriCU Mortgage enables Minnesota credit unions of all sizes to offer members affordable mortgage financing while maximizing income.
- CUDL - With over 13,000 dealers nationwide, CUDL’s flexible and powerful suite of features empowers your credit union to fund and retain auto loans, increase profitability and membership growth.
- ICUL Service Corporation - The ICUL Service Corporation provides credit unions with credit, debit/ATM and Visa prepaid card products. Visa gift cards offer members easy and convenient spending. Strengthen your existing relationships with your members by helping them meet their gift-giving needs.
- Lutheran Social Services (LSS) - Through LSS's Financial Choice, credit unions can offer members immediate help through phone credit and housing counselors and priority scheduling through in-person appointment at eight locations throughout the state.
- OnApproach - OnApproach is a CUSO that focuses on providing credit unions with the power to use data as a competitive advantage both independently and cooperatively.
- Sprint/Nextel - Through its strategic alliance with the Minnesota Credit Union Network, Sprint/Nextel offers credit unions the opportunity to earn income through a credit union member discount.
- OfficeMax - With unique customer service features that make buying office products simpler and more cost effective, OfficeMax saves your credit union time and up to 75 percent off every order.
For more information on any of the products and services
listed above, please contact us.