Join the Minnesota Credit Union Foundation Scholarship Council (FSC) at the 2019 Silent Auction; to be held April 25-26 at the Radisson Blu Mall of America in Bloomington. As a signature event of the Minnesota Credit Union Network’s Annual Meeting & Convention, hundreds of credit union employees and their affiliates will bid on auction items. All money generated goes directly to students through scholarships. Our goal is to raise $10,000!
You and your credit union can help! The FSC is taking donations until April 25. We gladly accept any monetary or merchandise/item donation! Monetary donations can be made directly at www.mnfsc.org | Contribute button.
Item donations can either be sent to: Ben Hering, FSC Liaison| Minnestota Credit Union Network | 555 Wabasha Street N, Suite 200 | St. Paul, MN 55102; or brought to the FSC booth drop off location at the Annual Meeting (preferably no later than first thing Thursday morning, April 25). Please complete the contribution form when submitting a donation.
• Themed gift baskets (Wine; local brews; coffee; movie night; kids playtime items; outdoor activities)
• Event tickets (Sports, Theater, Museums, Theme Parks)
• Electronic devices (Fire TV Stick; Fire/HD Tablets; Kindles)
• Golf greens fees, equipment and apparel
• Donate your airline miles & weekend get-a-way packages
• Gift cards to anywhere (American Express; MOA; Restaurants; Casinos; Spa Services)
• Personal creations (artwork; photography; jewelry)
• And more!
The FSC welcomes donations of all kinds. We look forward to a successful Silent Auction. Thank you for your support!