Presented and facilitated by Strategic Resource Management, this in-person event will be a discussion around Automated Intelligence hosted at the Minnesota Credit Union Network's office.
As many of us are reading or talking about Automated Intelligence and Process Automation the questions seem never-ending!
Where do I start? Which of my departments could benefit from automation? How do I know what vendor to work with? Will this cost a lot and take a lot of time? How will this help my member’s experience?
The discussion will be focused on:
-Process Automation concepts & best practices
-Case Studies and benefits achieved
-Thoughts on technology providers
-Scalable cost and benefits
Here are a few examples of potential areas of benefit through automation:
Shortening cycle times and improving member services
- Shortening the times from loan/LOC/card application to funding
- Shortening the time to open an account
- Shortening the length of call center calls & wait time
Freeing up staff from back office activities while minimizing errors
1. Cash and accounting reconciliations
2. Applying received payments and cash disbursements
3. Bundling loans for sale
4. High volume document processing activities
5. Automating non-member facing branch activities
Minimizing staff turnover risk and training costs
- Automating call center and branch activities
- Automating back office activities which have significant training costs
*FREE to attend and enjoy lunch on us!