Through membership with the Minnesota Credit Union Network (MnCUN) and the Credit Union National Association (CUNA), credit unions provide employees with access to a myriad of resources related to the industry. This summer, MnCUN will be offering a series of Network Orientations to ensure employees are able to make the most of these resources.
These events are available to any employee or volunteer of a Minnesota Credit Union Network affiliated credit union.
At these meetings, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with MnCUN’s executive team
- Receive an overview of the credit union system and the Minnesota Credit Union Network
- Gain knowledge about resources available through the Credit Union National Association
- Learn more about MnCUN’s strategic plan, objectives and activities
- Meet and network with credit union employees from across the state
Event Dates & Locations:
St. Cloud | Monday, June 19 | 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
St. Cloud Federal Credit Union
3030 S. 1st St.
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Roseville | Wednesday, July 12 | 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
2750 E Snelling Service Dr.
Roseville, MN 55113
Mankato | Thursday, July 13 | 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Country Inn & Suites Mankato Hotel and Conference Center, Mankato
1900 Premier Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Duluth | Tuesday, August 1 | 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Minnesota Power Employees Credit Union
30 W. Superior Street Room 140
Duluth, MN 55802
With questions, please contact MnCUN Vice President & General CounselJohn Wendlandby email or call (651) 288-5519.