Minnesota Credit Union Foundation Releases Annual Report
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
The Minnesota Credit Union Foundation has released its 2017 Annual Report highlighting many successes throughout the year. This publication provides an overview of last year’s major activities, including disbursements of $30,000 in grants and support.
Additional highlights included in the 2017 Annual Report include:
- partnered with Girl Scouts of River Valley to provide Mad City Money Simulation
- launched Financial Education App – MnCU Jr.
- provided funding for the inaugural Governmental Affairs Conference Scholarship for three credit union CEOs to attend in 2018
- honored five Credit Union Builders
- provided disaster relief through CU Aid and the National Credit Union Foundation to credit unions affected by wildfires in California, Tropical Storm Harvey in Texas, Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, and Hurricane Irma in Florida
- Minnesota Credit Unions for Kids hosted three major fundraisers: raising over $220,000 for Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
- the Foundation Scholarship Council celebrated their 20th year, awarding $10,000 in scholarships to 16 Minnesota credit union members and raising $20,000 for their 2018 scholarships.
Printed copies of the 2017 Minnesota Credit Union Foundation Annual Report are available upon request.