Announcing Crew Leadership for 2019
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Congratulations and welcome to the incoming Crew Advisory Group members and the 2019 Crew Ambassador, Derek Schmidt!
The Crew is a group for young professionals – under 40 years old - working in the credit union movement in Minnesota. The Minnesota Credit Union Network hosts special sessions for Crew members at major MnCUN events as well as standalone Crew education sessions, happy hours, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
The Crew Ambassador serves as a leader for the Crew and helps represent The Crew and other young credit union professionals in Minnesota at MnCUN events and other opportunities.
2019 Crew Advisory Group Members
- Derek Schmidt, Member Engagement Specialist, City & County Credit Union, 2019 Crew Ambassador
- Ellie Backes, Marketing Manager, Mill City Credit Union
- Tom Barkley, VP, Sales and Solutions, TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union
- Kelly Bechard, Corporate Counsel Manager/General Administration, Wings Financial Credit Union
- Caitlin Barrineau, Branch Manager, Anoka Hennepin Credit Union
- Sharon Bechstein, Marketing Specialist, Hiway Federal Credit Union
- Tami Charlton, Member Account Rep, Royal Credit Union
- Maria Corradi, Operations Manager, Northern Communities Credit Union
- Brittany Harrington, Consumer Loan Manager, Heartland Credit Union
- Brittany Hill, Branch Manager, Co-op Credit Union of Montevideo
- Lisa Jacobson, Indirect Lending Manager, TopLine Federal Credit Union
- Brandon Kuschel, Assistant Branch Manager, St. Cloud Federal Credit Union
- Xiong Lee, Business Development Specialist, Firefly Credit Union
- Jodi Maus, Talent Development Specialist, Central Minnesota Credit Union
- Cory Ouellette, MSR Manager, Minnesota Power Employees Credit Union
- Carissa Rothstein, Learning & Development Specialist, Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- Jessica Stevens, Branch Manager – Plastics, Richfield Bloomington Credit Union
- Jenna Taubel - Marketing Specialist, First Alliance Credit Union