Going once, going twice…Place your Bids to Support the Foundation Scholarship Council’s 2019 Silent
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Join the Minnesota Credit Union Foundation Scholarship Council (FSC) at the 2019 Silent Auction; to be held April 25-26 at the Radisson Blu Mall of America in Bloomington. As a signature event of the Minnesota Credit Union Network’s Annual Meeting & Convention, hundreds of credit union employees and their affiliates will bid on auction items. All money generated goes directly to students through scholarships. Our goal is to raise $10,000!
You and your credit union can help! The FSC is taking donations until April 25. We gladly accept any monetary or merchandise/item donation! Monetary donations can be made directly at www.mnfsc.org | Contribute button.
Item donations can either be sent to: Ben Hering, FSC Liaison| Minnestota Credit Union Network | 555 Wabasha Street N, Suite 200 | St. Paul, MN 55102; or brought to the FSC booth drop off location at the Annual Meeting (preferably no later than first thing Thursday morning, April 25). Please complete the contribution form when submitting a donation.
- Themed gift baskets (Wine; local brews; coffee; movie night; kids playtime items; outdoor activities)
- Event tickets (Sports, Theater, Museums, Theme Parks)
- Electronic devices (Fire TV Stick; Fire/HD Tablets; Kindles)
- Golf greens fees, equipment and apparel
- Donate your airline miles & weekend get-a-way packages
- Gift cards to anywhere (American Express; MOA; Restaurants; Casinos; Spa Services)
- Personal creations (artwork; photography; jewelry)
- And more!
The FSC welcomes donations of all kinds. We look forward to a successful Silent Auction. Thank you for your support!