MnCUN Announces 2020 Educational Menu
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
As the state trade association for Minnesota’s credit unions, providing top-tier educational opportunities is one of the many ways in which the Minnesota Credit Union Network serves you. The outline below provides an overview MnCUN's 2020 major events. As you work to set next year's budgets and schedules, please include these events.
2020 Major Conferences and Events
- CEO Conference: February 5-7, Westward Look, Tuscon, AZ
- CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC): February 23-27, Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
- Credit Union Day at the Capitol: March 12, Saint Paul RiverCentre, Saint Paul
- MnCUN Annual Meeting: April 16-17, Radisson Blu at Mall of America, Bloomington
- MnCUN Fall Leadership Conference: September 11-13, Maddens on Gull Lake
- Hike the Hill: (TBD), Washington D.C.
Visit the Network’s Event Calendar for the full lineup of events and educational sessions throughout the year. With questions or suggestions, please contact Director of Engagement, Ben Hering, by email or by phone at (651) 288-5519.