Reminder: Apply for the Financial & Audit Professionals Grant
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Financial & Audit Professionals Grant applications are open through November 29. Funding from the Financial & Audit Professionals Grant program is intended to cover or defray the costs for credit union professionals and/or volunteers to attend timely and accurate educational events, conferences and seminars on financial and audit-related topics.
Reputable course providers include, but are not limited to, the following:
- the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Credit Union Conference
- the Association of Credit Union Internal Auditors (ACUIA)
- National Association of Credit Union Supervisory & Audit Committees (NACUSAC)
- Credit Union National Association
- the Minnesota Credit Union Network (MnCUN)
- the Credit Union Executive Society (CUES)
Applications will be accepted until Nov. 29, and recipients will be notified in December. Funds must be used before December 31, 2020.
The Financial & Audit Professionals Grant Fund was established in 2014 through a generous contribution from Rich Gabrielson, a CPA who worked with Minnesota credit union supervisory committees, boards of directors and management throughout his 36-year career. Gabrielson retired from CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP at the end of 2013.