Interest Rate Risk and Investment Strategies Seminar: Dec. 10
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
The Baker Group’s Interest Rate Risk and Investment Strategies Seminar was developed specifically for managers of financial institutions. Designed to meet current financial challenges, it is an in-depth examination of topics including:
- Economic Overview, Market Update, and Fed Policy Outlook
- Interest Rate Cycle Dynamics – Preparing the Balance Sheet for the Next Environment
- Best Practices to Comply with the Latest Liquidity and IRR Regulatory Guidance
- What Should Our Institution Be Buying Today? Seeking the Best Relative Value
- Managing Cashflow Optionality to Protect Against Extension and Contraction Risk
- Protecting Your Portfolio with a Robust Municipal Credit Process
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Financial institutions’ CEOs, CFOs, investment officers, board members, and those who are directly or indirectly responsible for financial management functions will benefit from this seminar. There is no cost for this seminar.
7 hours of CPE credits will be earned for your attendance.
December 10, 2019
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
JW Marriott Minneapolis, Mall of America
2141 Landau Lane
Minneapolis, MN 55425 612.615.0100
View Full Event Flyer or Register Online
A block of rooms has been reserved for The Baker Group seminar participants.
You are responsible for your own hotel reservations.
For your convenience, call 1-800-228-9290 to make hotel reservations or visit the Marriott website.