Register for 2020 CUDE Training
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
The National Credit Union Foundation's Credit Union Development Education (DE) Program is a transformative and experiential training that promotes the education and application of credit union business principles and philosophy. The mission of the DE Program is to help established and emerging leaders within the credit union movement understand and leverage credit unions’ unique business model to serve members and communities in new and better ways. Upon completion of the DE Program, individuals receive their CUDE designation and join the ranks of thousands of DEs worldwide committed to changing the world through credit unions. In 2019, all DE Trainings will be held in Madison, WI on the following dates: March 29 - April 4, May 10-16; September 13-19; and November 8-14.
Registration will open for ALL 2020 sessions on Tuesday, January 7 at 11:00 am CST. At that time, registration options will be available on the National Credit Union Foundation website.
Cost & Other Registration Details:
- The cost to attend DE Training is $3,300.00. This includes registration, lodging and meals for the duration of the training. Participants are responsible for travel costs. Note: there are a limited number of seats available for non-U.S. participants at a discounted rate. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Registration is limited to one person per organization per class. We have a maximum capacity of 48 students per session so register early!
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot in a desired session.
- Credit unions not affiliated with CUNA can still attend DE at a non-member rate of $4,125 (please contact us to see if you qualify).
- Once you register for a DE Training program, you can expect to receive additional logistical information.
Who Should Attend DE?
DE Training is intended for emerging or established leaders from credit unions, system partners and organizations that support credit unions*. Employees from all organizational levels are eligible to attend - from c-suite, to MSRs, accounting or IT folks, marketers and board directors... all are encouraged to attend!
*For non-credit union organizations: Individuals must be from an organization that has (1) a primary purpose to support credit unions or some element of the credit union movement, (2) a significant portion of its ownership, membership or customer base from the credit union system and (3) demonstrated a commitment to the purposes of the Foundation.
If you have any questions regarding 2020 DE Training, please contact Maggie Wolff, NCUF Program Manager – Communities & Impact at firstname.lastname@example.org