Resolve to Maximize Your Membership in 2020
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
It’s important to us that you make the most of your membership with the Minnesota Credit Union Network and CUNA. Here are some ideas to further engage your credit union and maximize your membership - including professional development and training, strategic products, compliance, and news updates.
Support a favorable legislative environment
Ease your regulatory & compliance worries
Stay informed about industry updates and MnCUN opportunities
Increase awareness in the market place about credit unions
Provide robust product & service offerings to your members through MnCUN strategic partnerships
Engage in professional development and networking opportunities
- CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference: February 23-27, 2020 – Washington D.C.
- CU Day at the Capitol: March 12, 2020 – St. Paul, MN
- MnCUN Annual Conference: April 16-17, 2020 – Bloomington, MN
- Hike the Hill: June 23-25, 2020 – Washington D.C.
- Fall Leadership Conference: September 11-13, 2020 - Brainerd, MN
- CU Forward Day: October 12, 2020
Remember, an investment in the Network is an investment in your credit union – to create a positive legislative environment, to ease your regulatory burden, and to increase market awareness so your credit union can thrive. With questions about your membership or any of the opportunities noted above, please contact Mark Cummins or Andrea Molnau.