MnCUN Announces CREW Leadership for 2020
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Congratulations and welcome to the incoming Crew Advisory Group members and the 2020 Crew Ambassador Cory Ouellette!
The Crew is a group for young professionals – under 40 years old - working in the credit union movement in Minnesota. The Minnesota Credit Union Network hosts special sessions for Crew members at major MnCUN events as well as standalone Crew education sessions, happy hours, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
The Crew Ambassador serves as a leader for the Crew and helps represent The Crew and other young credit union professionals in Minnesota at MnCUN events and other opportunities.
2020 CREW Ambassador
Cory Ouellette, Member Service Representative Manager at Minnesota Power Employees Credit Union, based in Duluth, MN.
Advisory Group Members Joining in 2020:
- Abbie Barrett - Product Marketing Specialist, Wings Financial Credit Union
- Logan Edwards - Finance & Accounting Associate, Novation Credit Union
- Meghan Helmbrecht - Assistant Branch Manager, Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- Rick Kelm - Computer Support Specialist, Mid Minnesota Federal Credit Union
- Kevin Kubat - Lending Manager, NorthRidge Community Credit Union
- Travis Neidecker - Payment Systems Manager, SouthPoint Financial Credit Union
Returning Crew Advisory Group Members:
- Ellie Backes - Marketing Manager, City & County Credit Union
- Tom Barkley - VP, Sales and Solutions, TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union
- Caitlin Barrineau - Branch Manager, Anoka Hennepin Credit Union
- Sharon Bechstein - Marketing Specialist, Hiway Federal Credit Union
- Tami Charlton - Member Account Rep, Royal Credit Union
- Maria Corradi - Operations Manager, Northern Communities Credit Union
- Lisa Jacobson, Indirect Lending Manager, TopLine Federal Credit Union
- Xiong Lee - Business Development Specialist, Firefly Credit Union
- Jodi Maus - Talent Development Specialist, Central Minnesota Credit Union
- Cory Ouellette - MSR Manager, Minnesota Power Employees Credit Union
- Jessica Stevens - Branch Manager – Plastics, Richfield Bloomington Credit Union
- Jenna Taubel - Marketing Specialist, First Alliance Credit Union
Join the Spring 2020 CREW P2P
Registration is now open for the Spring CREW P2P scheduled for Wed., May 20. More details, including presenter/activity information and updated location to come!
Based on the level of interest and participation in this programming last year, the CREW Young Professionals P2Ps in 2020 will come at no cost to the attendee. Please register now as space is limited and attendance at these events will be on a first come, first served basis.