CEO of City & County Credit Union, Patrick Pierce, Elected to National Credit Union Foundation Board
Friday, February 21, 2020
City & County Credit Union - MADISON, Wis. (Feb. 21, 2020)– The National Credit Union Foundation (the Foundation) recently elected new members for their Board of Directors who guide the strategic direction of the Foundation to serve the credit union movement.
The newly selected members are:
- David Birky, EVP/Chief Strategy Officer of Interra Credit Union in Indiana;
- Dan Kampen, EVP/CFO of Bellco Credit Union in Colorado;
- Patrick Pierce, CEO of City & County Credit Union in Minnesota; and
- Jenny Vipperman, Chief Lending Officer of Vystar Credit Union in Florida.
In addition to the new members mentioned above, the current members and officers of the Foundation Board are:
- Teresa Campbell, President/CEO of San Diego County Credit Union in California (Chair);
- David Mooney, President/CEO of Alliant Credit Union in Illinois (Vice Chair);
- John Sackett, Board Treasurer of Royal Credit Union in Wisconsin (Secretary);
- Larry Middleman, President/CEO of CU Business Group, LLC in Oregon (Treasurer);
- Jim Nussle, President/CEO of CUNA in DC (President);
- Angela McCathran, President/CEO of People’s Trust Federal Credit Union in Texas (ex officio);
- Robert Cashman, President/CEO of Metro Credit Union in Massachusetts;
- Bill Cheney, President/CEO of SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union in California;
- Debra Keesee, CEO of Spokane Media Federal Credit Union in Washington;
- Timothy Kovac, VP & Associate General Counsel Business Compliance & Regulatory Leader, CUNA Mutual Group in Wisconsin;
- Tena Lozano, Executive Director of the RMJ Foundation in California;
- Howard Spencer, Board Member of Northland Area Federal Credit Union in Michigan;
- Brett Thompson, President/CEO of Wisconsin Credit Union League in Wisconsin; and
- Dean Young EVP, Chief Experience Officer of PSCU in Florida.
About the National Credit Union Foundation (ncuf.coop):
The National Credit Union Foundation (the Foundation) is the charitable arm of the U.S credit union movement, serving as a catalyst for change in people’s financial lives. The Foundation works to ignite understanding and focus on member financial health, inspire and create opportunities for credit unions to leverage their cooperative values and respond quickly when disaster strikes. Through cooperative support and action, the Foundation helps people achieve financial freedom.