Royal Credit Union to Close Lobbies; Drive Ups Remain Open
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Royal Credit Union - EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (March 17, 2020) -
Starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020, lobby areas will be closed until further notice at all Royal Credit Union offices. Drive-ups will remain open. An update will be provided when lobby service resumes. Please visit rcu.org/Coronavirus for the latest updates.
The Royal Credit Union corporate center will also be closed to the public during this time. This preventive measure is being taken to protect Members and team members from the spread of COVID-19. Member and team member safety remains Royal’s top priority.
- Drive-ups will remain open normal drive-up hours.
- Members with scheduled appointments will be contacted directly.
- Most lobby services will be available through the drive-up.
- Members can access their accounts online. A variety of transactions can be completed using online banking or the mobile app including transferring money, making payments and depositing checks.
- Account and loan applications are being accepted online or by phone. Please call 800-341-9911 for more information.
- Other services such as ATMs and night drop deposits will continue as usual.
Royal will provide additional updates as they are available and will resume lobby service as soon as possible.
About Royal Credit Union
Royal Credit Union is a federally insured credit union proudly serving over 220,000 Members in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Royal is driven by a core ideology which is built on strong purpose and values. You can open an account or apply for a low-rate loan at Royal Credit Union if you live or work in 26 counties in western Wisconsin or 16 counties in Minnesota. Counties served in Wisconsin include Adams, Ashland, Bayfield, Barron, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, Lincoln, Marathon, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Portage, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, St. Croix, Taylor, Trempealeau, Washburn, and Wood. Counties served in Minnesota include Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Goodhue, Hennepin, Isanti, Olmsted, Pine, Ramsey, Scott, Sherburne, Wabasha, Washington, Winona and Wright. Realtors in the state of Wisconsin or Minnesota are also eligible to join the credit union. Visit rcu.org or call Royal Credit Union at 800-341-9911 for more information.