THE CREW: MNCUN'S YOUNG PROFESSIONALS NETWORKING GROUP
The Crew is a group for young professionals – under 40 years old - working in the credit union movement in Minnesota. The Minnesota Credit Union Network hosts special sessions for Crew members at major MnCUN events as well as standalone Crew education sessions, happy hours, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
WHO SHOULD JOIN THE CREW? Any staff member or volunteer from a Minnesota credit union - 40 and under - interested in networking, career development and education is encouraged to join the Crew.
WHAT DOES THE CREW DO? The Minnesota Credit Union Network hosts special sessions for Crew members at major MnCUN events as well as standalone Crew education sessions, happy hours, & volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED? There is no cost or commitment to joining the Crew. By signing up you will begin receiving emails from MnCUN and the 2018 Crew Ambassador Carissa Rothstein alerting you of upcoming Crew events and opportunities.
JOIN THE CREW
- create an online account with MnCUN
- navigate to My Profile and choose edit
- under subscriptions, click the box next to Crew
- keep an eye out for upcoming events & opportunities!
To develop young credit union professionals and volunteers through education and networking in order to create and retain a strong, passionate workforce of future credit union leaders.
CREW AMBASSADOR, CREW ADVISORY GROUP MEMBERS
Members of the MnCUN young professionals group, the Crew, were invited to apply for two leadership opportunities.
- The Crew Ambassador serves as a leader for the Crew. This person helps represent The Crew and other young credit union professionals in Minnesota at MnCUN events and other opportunities.
- The Crew Advisory Group – this group includes Crew members who meet quarterly to help plan and promote Crew events.
Applications are now open for the 2019 Ambassador and Advisory Group.
Apply to be the 2019 Crew Ambassador.
Apply to become a member of the Crew Advisory Group.
Application deadline is Wednesday, December 19.
2018 Crew Advisory Group Members:
- Carissa Rothstein – Learning & Development Specialist, Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union – 2018 Crew Ambassador
- Ellie Backes - Marketing Manager, Mill City Credit Union
- Kelly Bechard - Corporate Counsel Manager/General Administration, Wings Financial Credit Union
- Tami Cybulki - Branch Manager-Hudson and River Falls, Royal Credit Union
- Kelsey Fogel - Financial Services Representative, Anoka Hennepin Credit Union
- Desmond Foy - Branch Manager, TopLine Federal Credit Union
- Brittany Hill - Branch Manager, Co-op Credit Union of Montevideo
- Amanda Kissner - Director of Community Affairs, Wakota Federal Credit Union
- Brandon Kuschel - Assistant Branch Manager, St. Cloud Federal Credit Union
- Xiong Lee - Business Development Specialist, Firefly Credit Union
- Susan Loesch - Manager/CEO, Energy Services Federal Credit Union
- James Sackett - Board Member, Firefly Credit Union
- Derek Schmidt - Member Engagment Specialist, City & County Credit Union
- Jenna Taubel - Marketing Specialist, First Alliance Credit Union
- SouaYee Vang - Sr. Financial Analyst, Hiway Federal Credit Union
Online Forum - an online Forum has been created in the Crew Group page of the MnCUN website. This is where the members of The Crew can come together to share ideas and educate one another on credit union strategies and concerns. Share your stories ideas, questions, and concerns in this collaborative Forum. You can also use this space to find out who else from your area is planning on attending Network events.
Crew Calendar - a full list of upcoming events relevant to credit union young professionals in Minnesota.
About the Crew - this handout provides an overview of the Crew and step-by-step instructions to join the list. This handout can be used to invite your co-workers to events, post in your break room, and to share the mission of the group.
The Cooperative Trust - The Cooperative Trust, with its award-winning Crash programming, is the international community of young credit union professionals, brought to you by Filene Research Institute and made possible by Credit Union National Association.